• WARNING – Never use alcohol, or alcohol based products, to clean your Pods as this will cause damage.
- Between deep cleanings you can also sanitize and disinfect the outside of your Pod using Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Note: When cleaning your Pod do not allow excess liquids to pool in the magnifier lens inset, as this will cause damage to your Pod; Blot excess liquids with a clean soft cotton cloth.
We are frequently asked…
“How do I safely deep clean my Pods to remove resin, as well as disinfect them, without harming the container?”
- Apply Olive Oil or Coconut Oil to the inside of your Pod, and use your fingers to coat the surface evenly. Allow time for the resin to absorb the oil, as this will safely release the resin from the Pod.
- Next, use a high quality antibacterial dish soap, such as Dawn Ultra®, to wash your Pod and then rinse; this will help remove the oil, and other debris, from the Pod surface in addition to disinfecting your Pod.
- Then, let your Pod air dry; you can also dry your Pod with a clean soft cotton cloth.